Fill My Cup has officially hit the airwaves, and thus marks the beginning of the Commoners resurgence. We’re thrilled to present Fill My Cup, the first single on the nine song LP Find A Better Way coming this year.
Stream or buy Fill My Cup on Spotify, Apple Music and iTunes HERE.
Check out the brand new Fill My Cup music video here:
The first single Fill My Cup is the quintessential roots rock song, featuring high-energy guitar riffs, a groovy verse and an uplifting chorus rounded out with an inspiring full band chant. Showcasing a powerful vocal performance by lead singer Chris Medhurst, and the soulful harmonies of Chantal Williams, Fill My Cup is an impeccable introduction to The Commoners—a must listen.
With the combined efforts of the Commoners, their label Gypsy Soul Records, touring agent Teenage Head Music, and publicist Peter Noble, the band is turning heads across the UK, Europe and North America. Several publications and early radio play have set the release off on a great foot, and the lads can’t wait for you to hear what comes next. A big thank you to everyone who took the time to listen, review and write about the new release:
- Peter Noble Press Release – Read Here
- The Commoners Announce New Album ‘Find A Better Way’ & ‘Fill My Cup’ Single & Music Video – Rock Poser Dot Com – Read Here
- Find Some Commoners Ground – Maximum Volume Music – Read Here
- Joe Bonamass adds Fill My Cup to his ‘Cutting Edge Blues’ Spotify Playlist – Listen Here
- The Commoners Find A Better Way – RAMzine UK – Read Here
- The Commoners announce Find A Better Way – Blues Rock Review – Read Here
- The Commoners drink deep on Fill My Cup – BluesDoodles – Read Here
- Roots Rockers The Commoners Announce New Album ‘Find A Better Way’ – Roots and Blues Muse – Read Here
The band thanks everyone for listening, and all the fine people who took the time to write reviews. Lots more music to come this year, and we can’t wait for you to hear it. For now hope you enjoy Fill My Cup.