The third and final single, and title track of the 2022 Find A Better Way album is finally here. Out now on Spotify, Apple Music and YouTube. The single is mixed by legendary producer Kevin Shirley (Joe Bonamassa, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin) and is available to buy and stream HERE.
The Commoner’s lead singer, Chris Medhurst, describes the Find A Better Way single as follows – “Our current world throws a lot of challenges at us. We don’t have control over that, but we do have control over how we respond. Find A Better Way is a rock anthem that speaks to the challenges we must overcome and our need in humanity to find a better way.”
The lads would like to thank everyone who’s taken the time to listen, share and review the new single. The response to this release has been overwhelmingly positive, and helped to propel the band forward into their 2022 European tour. Find A Better Way was promoted across various publications and received numerous accolades. Here are some noteworthy milestones the band would like to share.
- Peter Noble Press Release – Read Here
- The Commoners Reveal New Single AND Video | Rock And Blues Muse – Read Here
- The Commoners release “FIND A BETTER WAY” | Blues Rock Review – Read Here
- New single FIND A BETTER WAY mixed by Kevin Shirley | Brave Worlds – Read Here
- Planet Rock adds FIND A BETTER WAY B List Playlist – Listen Here
- The Commoners Find A Better Way | Ramzine – Read Here
- Find A Better Way on Amazon Music’s Fresh Rock Playlist – Listen Here
- Find A Better Way on Apple Music’s The New Rock Playlist – Listen Here
- Find A Better Way on Apple Music’s New Music Daily Playlist – Listen Here
Thank you to everyone who checked out one of the three singles, and started following along with our journey. We’ve noticed a considerable growth in following since releasing this new music, and it’s given us a new life. The band has big plans for 2023, including new music releases, a live album and more touring across the world, all while focusing on our personal development and musical explorations. Thank you for sticking with us.